Get a free Doctor consultation today !
What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis (en-doe-me-tree-O-sis) is a painful condition in which tissue that looks like the endometrium that normally lines the inside of your uterus grows outside of it. Endometriosis affects your ovaries, fallopian tubes, and the tissue lining your pelvic most commonly. Endometrial-like tissue can occasionally be detected outside of the pelvic organs’ region.
Endometriosis is characterised by the following signs and symptoms:
- Periods of suffering (dysmenorrhea). Pelvic pain and cramps can start before a menstrual period and last for several days. You may also experience pain in your lower back and abdomen.
- Intercourse causes pain. Endometriosis can cause pain during or after sex.
- Pain when urinating or bowel movements. These symptoms are most likely to occur during a menstrual period.
Causes and Triggers
Endometriosis is a condition that no one knows what causes. Endometrial cells in menstrual blood may flow back via your fallopian tubes and into your pelvic cavity, where the cells adhere to your organs, according to some specialists. Retrograde menstruation is the term for this.
It’s also possible that your genes play a role. You’re more likely to have endometriosis if your mother or sibling has it. According to research, it becomes worse from generation to generation.
- Never giving birth
- Starting your period at an early age
- Going through menopause at an older age
- Short menstrual cycles — for instance, less than 27 days
- Heavy menstrual periods that last longer than seven days
- Low body mass index
- One or more relatives (mother, aunt or sister) with endometriosis
- Disorders of the reproductive tract
Introducing Vedas cure Treatment
Vedas cure an AYURVEDIC-inspired initiative is providing the best treatment package to Endometriosis. We have come up with a unique herbal formulation for Endometriosis Treatment. Studies have proven that it is best to cure Endometriosis as naturally as possible. P care powder are magical herbs that can do wonders for a Endometriosis patient.